Saturday, September 8, 2012

Problem with Facebook PLEASE HELP!


Much of my Facebook site appears to be seized up. Can only see a couple of items on my timeline and cannot edit or delete my posts. Nor can I add a post directly (I can type what's on my mind in the box provided but nothing happens when I click on 'Post'). I can send items to my timeline via Shareaholic (see post below about Forest Hills and hopefully this post!) I can also view other peoples' posts by clicking on 'Home'.

Has anyone else experienced these problems?

To make this post less boring I have added a nice picture...





other blogs by Robert Bovington:
"Photographs of Spain"
"Spanish Impressions"
"postcards from Spain"
"you couldn't make it up!"
"a grumpy old man in Spain"
"Spanish Expressions"
"Spanish Art"
"Books About Spain"

No comments:

Post a Comment